Everybody LOVES Canggu. But, what we LOVE even more, is finding that place of serenity tucked away from the crowds, and more into Bali life. After our incredible weekend exploring tropical lush paradise Nusa Penida (full travel guide post coming up next week!) we settled down in Pererenan for a few days. A rice paddy surrounded neighborhood up north in Canggu. We surfed our favorite waves, strolled along small streets for the always on exploration good food and stayed up late on hot balmy balcony nights listening to nothing but the sound of the ocean and counting the stars at our home away from home Bali Beach Club Villa.
It was salty, serene, luxurious, dreamhouse-goals and living islandlife at it's best. We made a little photo diary of this Islandstay and scroll down for a little write-up and tips for good food & things to (not) do if you're staying in Pererenan area!
The view from the balcony!
Bed & Bathroom Goals!!
Honeeeeey, we're home!
Faithfull the Brand. Always
Catwalk Junkie x Faithfull the Brand x Marho slides
The sweetest staff!!
When you wake up and feel gangsta. Haha. Fave Gooseberry Intimates velvet bodysuits
And our Fave Gooseberry Seaside Onepiece!
The open space living room. A dream.
Our sisa Kimmie came over for a little hang!
Driveway goals. Lily Jean x Boamar Swimwear x Our own Rotan Islandlife Roundie Bag
Dancing by the pool in Boamar Swim
Tropical dreaming in Boamar Swim
In love with this print! Boamar Swim Essentials! Marho slides x Welikebali Islandlife Travel Guide x our Islandlife Roundie Bag x Frank Bod coffee scrub (gift from our sisa Kimmie!)
// ABOUT BALI BEACH CLUB VILLA
This Bali dreamhouse is located on Pererenan Beach. Looking out over the best breaks of Echo- and Pererenan Beach. Waking up, watching the tide and deciding the best time to splash in was the biggest luxury ever! Each morning, throwing on a bikini, grabbing a quick banana for some proteine, slipping of the cover of the board and strolling outside to get into the line-up and surf for 3 hours in a row... Life is absolutely GOOD! Perfect for families, a group of friends or couples who're looking for a relaxed, serene surf stay away from the party crowds.
Bali Beach Club Villa is a 3 bedroom villa with a huge garden and pool. Owned by the sweetest family with a huge LOVE for surf. Downstairs there's a big, spacious living room and absolutely Pinterest worthy kitchen and a cute bedroom and bathroom. We could really feel this house was actually made to LIVE in, (as some Airbnb / Booking.com houses are especially made for tourists, we notice sometimes a lot of things are missing in the kitchen or nice sitting places for instance!). In this dream house, everything was there and we could really live here for a few days and it felt like home. Upstairs there are 2 big bedrooms with sliding doors to the balcony, overlooking the Indian ocean and surfbreaks of Pererenan and Echo Beach. With a clear sky we could see all the way to Uluwatu.
// PERERENAN AREA CANGGU FAVORITES
Surf & Beach
Best break out front on Pererenan Beach. Or more to the left you'll find Echo Beach. And a bit further you'll find Batu Bolong, perfect for beginners and long boarders. Walk outside the garden for a beach stroll. Line up can get crowdy. Watch the sunrise and sunset from the balcony.
- Kinoa: just around the corner you'll find this cute little place with delicious healthy food + fresh brownies from the oven every day! Little garden in the back with seats under the umbrella and rice field views out front
- The neighborhood's best pizza as we've heard you can find at Birra e Pizza(haven't tried, let us know if you loved it!)
- Our regular faves Shady Shack, Warung Koi or The Slow (if you don't feel like driving out just order via Go-Jek) (More faves in our Travel Guide here!)
- Maria Curau: the first non-toxic vegan nail spa in Bali, with the sweetest and most passionate owner Tatiana! Amazing nail art. Also awesome for your after surf footreflexology or massage for the little ones (one kid was snoring too cute when we we're getting our nails done!). The salon looks absolutely Pinterest-worthy and the little swinging chairs in front are too cute.
- Gold Dust: located on Batu Bolong, worth the drive. Massage and gold face mask are next level! Not super local or cheap but worth the experience.
- The villa offers free day passes at the Canggu Club! So get ready for a game of tennis, go for a swim or hit the gym or daily classes.
- Go for a beach run just out front or do a little yoga sesh on the lawn in the garden
- The Canggu Club: barre, pilates, Tahitian, TRX, booty fit, dancehall. Everything you need to get in shape in a fun way!
Sunset / Hangout
- Walk to our favourite sunset and all-day hangout The Lawn via the beach or drive there in 5 minutes!
// WHAT WE LIKE
Check out Bali Beach Club Villa here. We'll be back here soon, can't wait!
Check out our other Islandstays here.
Find all our 250 all-time favorite Bali spots & tips in our Welikebali Islandlife Guide here!
Comments will be approved before showing up.