One of the best things about Bali as a traveler is that luxury life is not something you can only dream about, but something you can actually LIVE! Who doesn't dream of a private villa, waking up, roll out of bed into the pool, while a chef serves you the most amazing breakfast spread? And the rest of the day the only thing in your mind would be eating, swimming, relaxing and getting sunkissed all day. This is life!
Being in Bali for the last decade we've been lucky to see and sleep in quite some incredible villas. The ones you see on Pinterest and think "wow is this real?!" Each time we're wowed by stunning interior designs, the most tropical outdoor bathrooms and pools to lay by all day. One we love if we're talking luxury heaven is Villa Puro Blanco in Canggu, by The Luxe Nomad. This 5-bedroom private pool villa is a dream if you're thinking about living it up in Bali. The perfect getaway with a group of friends or with the family. Or even make it a workation! Wifi is fast and what's better than jumping in the pool during lunch break?
// About Villa Puro Blanco
Photos speak on their own but this stunning two-level villa has an all-white and minimal theme. They created a serene, modern and tropical vibe. The bedrooms all have a view, either on the pool or tropical lush paddies. The open living area with kitchen is next to the pool. Make yourself as comfortable as possible with a private chef and make sure to book a massage at home! Nothing beats that feeling of ultimate pampering.
The villa is located in a beautiful neighbourhood: Berawa Canggu. Located only 100m from the beach, this area is in between Seminyak and the heart of Canggu. So it's close to all the best surf breaks, coffee spots and good restaurants and cafes, but still not too crowded and lots of green rice paddies around to enjoy the authentic Bali vibe.
Canggu is located in the West of Bali so it's easy to do day trips to explore other areas like The Bukit (Uluwatu) or Bali's cultural heart: Ubud.
Here are a few must-do's & hotspots close distance to Villa Puro Blanco.
// Tips in the neighbourhood (Berawa, Canggu)
There are so many amazing places just around the corner of Puro Blanco in Berawa, but we'll name a few. Get a bicycle or motorbike to cruise around or take a taxi or private driver.
– Breakfast: Peloton Supershop
– Coffee fix: Milk & Madu (great for the kids too, it has a big playground)or Ruko.
- Lunch: Manggis in Canggu and Musubi
- Dinner: Tygr Sushi, Parachute and Ulekan for the best Indo food
- Local food: Mades Warung (inside The Joglo)
- Beach: Berawa beach (can rent beach beds or hang out at one of the local beach hangouts. For more luxury, check out Finns VIP.)
– Surf: Berawa Beach or Batu Bolong for surf lessons or Echo Beach for an intermediate surf session
– Yoga: Desa Seni
– Workout: Finns Recreation Club (great gym and pool for laps), Sunset Pilates and Crossfit Wanderlust
- Shop: The Cove Essentials and Jungle Trader
– Pamper: The Cottage Beauty House and Jet Black Ginger
- For the kids: Finns Recreation (Waterpark Splash and indoor playground Bounce), Tamora Gallery with big playground.
– Sunset: Finns Beach Club is at walking distance or head over to our favorite The Lawn on Echo beach (10 minutes drive) or just take a seat in the sand with a coconut in your hand at one of the local hangouts on Berawa Beach.
– Bar Hangs: The Slow, Mason or Fishbone local or head into town to Seminyak.
Website: Villa Puro Blanco.