Can you already imagine yourself on the beach, sipping coconuts and diving into that fresh plate of nasi campur? BALI IS OPEN AGAIN!
Feeling overwhelmed about where to start, where to stay, what travel route to create and how not to miss the most incredible places to explore? Our Island eGuide for the creative traveler is all you need to plan your dream vacation to Bali and surrounding islands. Consider us your hosts showing you through the best of the island, with our 13 years in Bali we know our way around!
Bali Travel Guide (digital) — Issue 005, 2022
Our Islandlife eGuide is filled with 150 pages of everything you need to know to prepare for your trip to Bali, inspirational photography with an overview of our all-time favorite restaurants, cafes, beaches, surf spots, island stays, tropical escapes, shops, spas and tips for traveling Bali and the Gili Islands, Nusa Islands and Flores. Every place is personally visited and photographed by us.
Our Bali Travel eGuide comes as a downloadable PDF guide. Easy to bring with you on your smartphone or notebook while traveling. After completing your order, you’ll receive the download link instantly!
What's inside our Bali Guide?
- 150 pages filled with all the Bali information, our curated spots and stays and more.
- Everything you need to know before you go (from arrival to visa to money, the Gojek app, getting around and online, tips on traveling safe, addresses of hospitals and local doctors and more!)
- Explaining the areas in Bali and where to go
- Our recommended island stays per area, from pool villas to boutique hotels, ocean view bungalows to tropical glamping, there's something for every budget. All tried, tested & loved! Includes easy links to book directly!
- 100+ favorite restaurants and cafes
- The most beautiful beaches you can't miss out on, best surf spots (and where to learn how to surf!) and beach clubs
- Where to shop, have the best massages, getting your nails done
- Best gyms and workout spots per area and where to do yoga
- Our favorite addresses and tips for The Gili Islands, Nusa Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida, Flores & The Komodo Islands (including our contacts to book your boat tickets and local tour guides!)