We're taking you along a short Summer adventure slash babymoon (Eve was pregnant with Manua!) to Mallorca. We explored the island in 4 days *yes, we need to go back asap for much more Mallorca - while staying in a cute little place called Port de Soller.
We loved the island so much, the nature, the food, stunning bays and beaches (called 'Cala's) and it's also super friendly family. Can't wait to go back here with Manua.
Here's a few tips to check out and we're thanking Bikini Island & Mountain Hotel in Port de Soller for our amazing stay.
* Bikini Island & Mountain, Port de Soller
* Esplendido Hotel, Port de Soller
Drive around the island exploring the most beautiful bays like:
* Cala Deia
* Cala D’es Moro
* Cala Llombards
* Go for an all-day hangout at Beach Club Grand Folies
* For good coffee, food and shopping (the island is ceramics heaven!) visit the main city Palma
* Romantic dinner at Neni (on the rooftop of Bikini Island Hotel in Port de Soller)
* Seafood at King Fisher, in Port de Soller
* Pizza at SPOT in Palma
* Lunch with a view at Gran Folies
Comments will be approved before showing up.